Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Yep... Doormat...

So F published on his facebook page that he got his phone back but lost his contacts & to text him so "we" could be added back.  Yep.  Idiot me. I did it.

We texted for a few minutes.  He claimed that he couldn't take his phone into work with him because he was doing a different job.  Before he left I asked him if he still wanted to pursue a relationship.  He said he'd text me after work.  That was yesterday.  Still haven't heard from him.

Texted him after lunch today.  Told him I was taking his silence as an answer.  Wished him luck in what/ who ever he was doing.  That it was his loss.  I deserve better.  He's the one missing out.  Basically anyway.  That's not word for word.

Unfriended him on facebook.  Whatever...  I don't have time for his games.

OH, and I added something about when he decided what he wants to give me a call but don't expect me to wait around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home