Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing new to report

OK, so I'm a baaaaaad blogger. But honestly, there is nothing new going on in my life. I haven't even gotten laid in months. Of course, that's better than the I haven't gotten laid in YEARS that I would have had to report not all that long ago... So I guess that's an improvement.

So far 2010 is shaping up to be pretty much like 2009. BORING.... What do I do with my life? Hang out around the house watching TV (reading a book if I'm feeling productive), THINKING about doing housework (God I hope no one comes over to the house any time soon, I'm WAY embarrassed by the condition it's in), working, going to school, and occasionally sleeping.

So, speaking of reading (I did mention I do that sometimes, right?) I'm going to go and try to finish the book I've been working on for over a month. It's a good book, I'm just being slow about it. But I'll probably end up watching TV instead. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home