Saturday, June 02, 2012

Drop Dead Diva... Wish I was one

So I'm watching season 3 of Drop Dead Diva.  OK, so I get that this is faction.  And that "Jane" is a "Lawyer."   But she's plus sized.  Not as plus sized as me, but still, she's definitely not a skinny twig big boobed bimbo (although, being plus sized, she is pretty stacked!!! -- Just sayin'), she plays a strong, confident, intelligent woman, and she gets boyfriends.  Why can't I have one.  I mean, seriously, is it too much to ask???

A neuro-surgeon.  A judge.  Look, I don't need a surgeon or a judge.  But a semi-intelligent man who treats me nice and likes to cuddle & hold hands.

She dresses well.  I dress comfortably, but when I'm leaving the house, I tend to think that I make a semi-decent attempt at looking halfway human.

She's a lawyer.  I may only be a CSR, but I have 2 college degrees, and am working on a 3rd, considering going for my PhD.

There are women out there who are my size who are married.  OK, so not all of them are married to good looking men.  Some of them are married to toothless hicks.  But as long as they are happy...

And really, that's all I want, to be happy.  But I suppose that is just too much to ask.  I'm destined to be miserable and alone.

At least I have my dog.  He's sweet.  He loves me.  He likes to cuddle (sometimes).

So now what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home