Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm back...

Hello Dear Readers,

I am beyond sorry that I have been away fro so long.  The least that I can say is that it has been a long road getting back this week...

For those of you who don't know, I'm in Colorado.  Our poor state is being ravaged by fire fires, the worst of which is the Waldo Canyon Fire.  It has been called one of the worst in history.  It spread into the city and destroyed over 300 homes, causing the evacuation of over 20,000 residents.  I was one of those residents.  However, I am back home, safe and sound.  I am saddened and heart sick at the thought of the loss and devastation that has befallen our fine state.  But i am grateful to my friends to allowing me and my dog to stay with them so that I did not have to stay in a hotel or a shelter...

The fires are all still raging, however I a am working to get my life back to normal.  I was luck enough to find my home still standing with no damage.  I wish I could say the same for everyone else...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home