Friday, June 08, 2012

I should be doing homework

OK, so I've been texting a new guy.  DC.  He's 45.  Actually divorced (or so his profile says).  Only has a high school education, but that's OK.  I don't hold it against someone just because they didn't go to college.  Hell, I didn't go for a long time.  He's in construction, so if we get along and like each other maybe I can get some stuff done around my house.   It's hard to tell from his picture how good looking he is or isn't.  But then, it's not like I'm some sort of supermodel or anything so I won't hold that against him either.

Would have blogged last night, but I fell asleep at like 9 on the sofa.  Was up late IMing & texting him the night before & only had about 4 hours of sleep. Talks started out innocent enough.  Now he's being all sexual though.  Talking about how he can't wait to eat my pussy til I cum all over his face.  I'm thinking of meeting up with him just for that.

I don't know.  I'll just keep texting for now I guess.

In the meantime, I have homework that is late (should have been done on Wednesday).  Plus an assignment that needs starting (due Monday)...

After dinner I'll get started.  I'm thinking of taking the summer off.  So fucking tired of school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home