Sunday, June 17, 2012

Last Few Days...

WOW...  I'm slipping on posts again.  That's what comes from having no life I guess...

OK, so to catch up on the last few days:
~Was out sick from work Monday - Thursday.  Would have been out on Friday too, but I'm out of PTO so really can't afford to miss anymore work for a while.  I figure I can't call in at all for July, an need to watch out for calling in in August.
~Got an apology (kind of) message from FA.  Was good of him to apologize.  And I admitted I was wrong as well (a few days later, had to think about what to say first).  Hope we can at least still be friends.  Fingers crossed.  Because I really like him.  With any luck once things settle down for the both of use, maybe we can try again.
~Invited DC over last night for some sex.  Got tired of just talking about it via text.  So I wore my shirt unbuttoned down past my bra.  Put my hair up but shook it out (like they do in movies but not in slow motion of course) when he got here. Texted him all the dirty things I wanted us to do.  Busted out the bottle of wine.  He stays for about an hour then leaves.  We didn't even touch at all.  Not a hug.  Not a kiss.  Not even a handshake.  NOTHING!!!  NADA!!!  ZIP!!!  ZILTCH!!!
~ Ended up drunk texting FA (even though I knew what I was doing, so really it was more like buzzed texting).  He replied but did not come over.  Big surprise.  Texted him again this morning to apologize for drunk texting.  We texted back and forth for a few minutes.  Told him it was nice talking to him again and to have a good weekend with the kids.
~Went tonight to see MIB3 with Anna.  Went to Chilli's after.  AG (the fuck buddy from work) came over around 1-ish.  He's sleeping in the bed now.  I on the other hand can not sleep.  There are several reasons:  he was snoring like crazy; he's hogging the bed; I've got too much adrenaline to sleep now; and who knows why else considering the lack of sleep I got last night (lack of good sleep anyway because I was drunk) but you'd think that with it being 3:00am I'd be passed out too.  My eyelids are totally heavy like they can't stay open, but as soon as I close my eyes they suddenly decide they won't stay closed...

I would just take a sleeping pill or something, but I'm going to the Denver Aquarium with my bestie & her kids tomorrow so I need to be awake for that.  So I don't know how thats going to work out since I can't sleep at all...

Can't turn on the light to read or the TV to watch because I don't want to wake AG up (although that would mean that maybe I could just take him home and then I could take the sheets off the bed and get some sleep) so I thought I'd come in the other room and do something "useful."

Well, that about catches up this past week...  Nothing new to report...

OH, I did decide that I'm taking the summer quarter off from school.  I need a break.  So I have to go over to the school on Monday and fill out the form so that they don't send my stuff off to be repaid yet.  And I'm thinking of getting my PhD.  I may have mentioned that.  I also want to look into seeing what it would take to get my PI license.  That might be interesting.  Probably not, but you never know.  I mean, it won't be anything like the PIs on TV and in the movies, I know that, but still, may be somewhat decent...  Who knows...

Hum...  I have nothing else to say.  Still can't sleep.  Wonder what I can do next???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home