Thursday, July 05, 2012

OK, so FA has surgery today.  I was hoping he'd text me before he went in like I asked him to.  Didn't happen.  And I don't expect him to call me tonight.  (txt, whatever).  I may call him or text him later.  We'll see.  I know he'll be out of it.  And here's another kicker...  He's on quarters for 15 days.  15 DAYS!!!  I need to find a way to get onto Ft. Carson...

I miss him.  I miss his voice.  I miss his face.  I miss talking to him about nothing at all.  Just laying in each other's arms. So even if he's not up to me ripping his clothes off and throwing him down right there at least I'd be able to see him...

Video chatting with him the other night was great.  But it was killing me too, because I was looking right at him, and all I wanted to do was just kiss him.  I miss kissing him.  He's such a good kisser...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home