Tuesday, July 03, 2012

My F'd Up Love Life

OK, so I said I'd been talking to FA.  So we had a deal.  We were going to stat slow.  Neither of us wants to loose the other.  So we were going to go on a date.  A real date.  Dinner.  On a week night so that neither one of us can stay out late because of work the next day.  I won't shave my legs.  We'll avoid picnic tables (ahhhh picnic tables....).  That way no temptation to have sex.  We'll end with just a good night kiss.  I swear no sooner than we both agree to that than we start sexting...

And man was there some hot stuff in there...  I'm pretty sure that when we do get together neither of us will be able to will be able to keep our hands off of each other  No date.  Just sex... So not conducive to a stable long term relationship...

but I swear I can't wait to get in the same room as him...  With any luck I won't be able to walk straight, and he won't know what hit him....

OH, and so we were video chatting last night.  Yeah, topless...  Anyway, I know what he was doing.... :-)  yeah, like I couldn't see his shoulder moving or how he was biting his lower lip in that oh so cute way that he does...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK......  I'm getting all kind of hot just thinking about it...  And the rough part, he's having surgery Thursday, then he'll be out of it, then it'll be the weekend and he'll have the kids, so who knows when we'll actually get together.  Hopefully next week.  Keep your fingers crossed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home