Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cleaning the house

One of these days I'm going to have to sit Gus down and explain that weekends are for sleeping.  He made me get up at like 3:30 to let him out.  Then again at 5:30ish. That time I fell asleep on the couch for about an hour.  I tried to go back to bed but it just wasn't happening.  So now I'm cleaning the house off and on.  I have a guy coming to give me an estimate on cleaning the carpet & air ducts sometime between 1 and 2:30.  I'd like the house to be somewhat presentable when he gets here.  I may actually mop the kitchen & bathroom floors today.  We'll see.  Definitely have to vacuum though...

I've been talking to F.  Well, texting.  We don't talk.  he's been with the kids.  Maybe next week.  Actually, he said we were going to go out next week...  "maybe."  I'm alternating between attacking him and having my way with him the second he walks through the door to going back the idea of a second first date where I only let him kiss me and nothing else.  We'll see I guess...  Hopefully we'll get to video chat next week.  Been doing a lot of texting.  Well not yesterday, but I'll text him again later today...

Anyway, guess I need to get back to cleaning up the house. And maybe getting something to eat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home