Wednesday, March 22, 2006

IT'S HAPPY BUNNY TIME!!!!!


http://quizilla.com/users/allisterriotgirl/quizzes/which%20IT

OK, so we know which HAPPY BUNNY I am, but how about you??? And hey, only 8% of the folks out there are the same bunny as me. How cool is that….
So here are some of my favorite BUNNY sayings:

You suck and that’s sad.
Cute but psycho, things even out.
I hate everything.
Hi loser.
Hi eat me.
Hi Cram It.
It’s All About Me.
Not listening.
You're Icky.
I Hate You.
You're Ugly.
You suck big time.
It’s cute how stupid you are.
It worries me how stupid you are.
Cruel But Cute.
I Know How You Feel, I Just Don’t Care.
Whatever You Moron.
Let's Focus On Me.
Crazy Doesn't even begin to cover it.
Hey you made me throw up a little.
School prepares you for real life, which also sucks.
Prevent violence, give me your lunch money.
Please Go Away.
Hi Dorkwad.
Fzuckit!
Wow Your Music sucks big time.
Go Suck Someplace Else.
Cute but psycho.
Not listening.
It's all about me. Deal with it.
You smell like butt.
Let's keep notes on who pisses us off
I just don't listen.
You suck and that's sad.
It worries me how dumb you are.
It's cute how stupid you are.
I love boys. They're stupid.
Let's focus on me.
Kiss me right on the pooper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home