Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I passed my test!!!

I know I haven’t logged on in a while, and I have been talked to about that…. So I am just making a quick note to say that I did pass my test, in spite of my co-workers best efforts to distract me with having to actually do my job… I got a B+. I’ll take it!!!

I do have another test next week, but I think that this one will be somewhat easier since it only has to do with Perfect Competition, Perfect Monopolies, Oligopolies, and some other type of competition that I can’t think of right off hand but and too tired to give a rat’s butt about right now (Oh, Monopolistic Competition). Not nearly as much graphing, and simple math!!! I hate math!!!
So wish me luck for next week. I’ll write more this weekend while I am trying to put off the homework, studying, laundry, and house cleaning that I have to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home